Terms & Conditions
Gridtest Systems, Inc. Warranty Terms
- Gridtest offers a limited 12 month warranty on all products purchased.
- The warranty period begins on acceptance of the product by the customer.
- Gridtest does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error free.
- If Gridtest receives notice of defects or non-conformance during the warranty period, Gridtest will, at its option, repair or replace the affected Product. Customer will pay shipping expenses for return of such Product to Gridtest. Gridtest will pay expenses for shipment of repaired or replacement Product.
- Gridtest warrants that Gridtest repair service will be provided in a professional and workmanlike manner. For ninety (90) days from the date of repair, or for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period of the Gridtest product they are replacing, whichever is longer, Gridtest will replace, at no charge, defective parts used in Gridtest’s repair of Products.
- Gridtest reserves the right to invalidate the customer´s warranty if the product has been dissembled or modified.
- The above warranties do not cover defects resulting from improper or inadequate, maintenance, repair or calibration performed by Customer or a third party not authorized by Gridtest; unauthorized modification; improper use or operation outside of the Specification for the Product; abuse, negligence, accident, loss or damage in transit;
- Battery: If you have purchased a Gridtest product which includes a rechargeable battery, Gridtest warrants that the battery will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of acceptance (or for a period defined by statutory warranty requirements in the country of purchase). As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of the battery included in the Gridtest product will decrease with time or use. The battery warranty does not cover changes in battery capacity. Your battery is only warranted from defects in materials or workmanship resulting in failure. Battery life is not warranted and will vary depending on usage.
Limitations on Warranty
- To the extent allowable by local law, neither Gridtest Systems nor its third-party suppliers make any other warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent allowable by local law, he remedies provided in this Limited Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
- To the extent allowable by local law, except for the obligations specifically set for the in this Warranty Statement, in no event shall Gridtest Systems nor its third-party suppliers be liable for damages caused by the product or the failure of the product to perform, including any lost profits or savings, or special, incidental or consequential damages.
- To the extent allowable by local law, except for the obligations specifically set for the in this Warranty Statement, in no event shall Gridtest Systems nor its third-party suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on contract, Tort, or any other legal theory and whether advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The terms in this Warranty Statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify, and are in addition to, the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of the Gridtest products to such customers.
- If your product fails during the warranty period and the suggestions in the product documentation do not solve the problem, you can receive support by doing one of the following:
- Contact your Gridtest authorized service provider
- Contact Gridtest via our support numbers on our website www.gridtest.com
Before calling Gridtest or Gridtest’s authorized service provider please have the following information available:
- Product serial number, model name, and product model number
- Applicable error messages
- Hardware, firmware and software version numbers (found on configuration screens or displayed at startup)
- Detailed questions
Gridtest Systems Inc. (“we”, “our” and “us”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal use and as a vehicle for sharing information. Your access to and use of the Site are subject to the following terms (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws and regulations. Please note that the Terms and Conditions may be periodically updated and modified, so please be sure to recheck them. By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the present Terms and Conditions. You also agree to so accept future updates and modifications of the Terms and Conditions.
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on the Site (as well as the organization and layout of the Site) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by us or our licensors. Without our prior permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on the Site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of the Site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal, non-commercial use.
The information on the Site has been provided in good faith but is for general information purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on the Site. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. We and any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site also assume no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or interference with equipment, programs, files, or other property (for example, from viruses) whether such damages are related to access or use of the Site or other locations accessible through the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained in connection with the Site is to stop using the Site. Your permission to use the Site may automatically terminate without notice at our sole discretion.
Technical specifications furnished by Gridtest Systems Inc. contained within this website and attached documents are believed to be accurate and reliable. However, no responsibility is assumed by Gridtest Systems Inc. for the use of this information. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or any of our subsidiaries be liable to you for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages) arising out of or related to your access to, use of or inability to access the Site even if advised of the possibility thereof.
THIRD PARTY SITES
At various points throughout the Site you may be offered links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of the Site. This does not indicate that we are necessarily associated with any of these sites or their owners. Whilst it is our intention that you should find these other sites of interest, we shall not have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by us. Your access and use of such sites remains solely at your own risk.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
Any communication or items you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, etc. may be treated as non- confidential, non-proprietary and may be freely used by us. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us without any obligation to you or any other party, for any purpose, including but not limited to electronic and non-electronic reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast and posting.
While we cannot review every communication from, or submission by, users of the Site, and is not responsible for the content of those communications and submissions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete communications or submissions. Users of this Site agree not to use it to post or transmit any matter that can give rise to liability, or is unlawful, injurious or otherwise objectionable. For the protection of Site users and the Site, we can elect to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or other legal processes seeking disclosure of the identity of anyone allegedly posting any such information or materials.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND CHOICE OF LAW
The Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Site. We do not represent that any of the materials or information at the Site are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Site do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the California, USA.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to the Site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable