Field Test Products
The EVE-100J is a ruggedized, comprehensive field test and measurement tool designed to verify, track and ensure the safe installation and operation of Level 1 and 2 (Mode 2 and Mode 3) EV charging stations in the field.
- Users simply power-on the unit, plug in the EV charging station and press “RUN.” If a test fails, the unit will display the reason for the failure.
- Integrated touch screen provides a simple, one-touch launch of test suites
- Easily understood GUI eliminates language barriers
- Integrated bar code scanner captures site, customer and EVSE information
Download Datasheet here
- Once a test suite is successfully passed, the EVE-100J displays the “Ready to Charge Tested” logo
- Test results enable tamper-proof business traceability
- Provides more than 20 comprehensive test routines confirming the electrical, data and safety features of an EV charging station.
- EVE-100J measures the GFI (RCD) leakage, current, and trip times, ensuring EV chargers under test de-energize at required levels
- Country-specific GFI (RCD) automatic tests are available
- Reduces repeat truck rolls
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Verifies work quality and job completion via reports
Ready to Charge Tested
The EVE-100 runs dozens of electric, data and safety test routines to deliver Gridtest Systems’ “Ready to Charge Tested” Certification in key EVSE functional areas: voltage levels – pilot fault – ground fault test – display current rating – start/stop timing.
- Test and verifies functionality to SAE J1772, IEC 61851-1 and IEC 62196-2 with adapter cable to connect the EVE-100 test tool to the EVSE.
- Provides ‘Ready to Charge’ Installation Tested which documents that the EVSE was installed correctly, safely and is fully operational.
- Special automated test sequence can be customized for different manufacturers’ requirements.
Easy To Use
- Records measurements from all test cases to produce a Pass/Fail summary result for warranty and traceability on each installation.
- SD card interface allows test results to be easily transferred to a spreadsheet, smart phone, or via email.
- Connects to external loads or power analyzer tools for more test scenarios.
- Integrated touch screen provides a simple, one-touch automation and sequencing of test suites providing a quick methodology to verify installation.
- Simple, intuitive instructions for technicians.
- Integrated bar code scanner allows the technician to capture important information quickly at the time of installation regarding the specific EV charger, customer and installer identity.
- Designed for the field installation environment, the EVE-100 is housed in a ruggedized enclosure – military grade.
- An embedded re-chargeable battery pack provides sufficient power for up to a week of installations and can be recharged from a standard 100-240V outlet.
- Dimensions: 16” x 13” x 6.87” or 40.6 x 33 x 17.4 cm (L x W x D)
- Weight: approximately 20lbs. or 9Kg
- Electrical safety Certification for United States, Canada and the European Union